Friday, September 9, 2011

03 - HTML basics - Headings


  Headings


Headings help in defining the format and structure of the document.


They provide valuable tool in highlighting important topics and the


nature of the document as a whole.

There are six levels of headings in HTML specified

by <H1>, <H2>, <H3>, <H4>, <H5> and <H6> tags.



  Open Text Editor and type.


<html>
<head>
<title> My First Web Page </title>
</head>
<body>

<H1>H1 Heading</H1>

<H2> H2 Heading </H2>

<H3> H3 Heading </H3>

<H4> H4 Heading </H4>

<H5> H5 Heading </H5>

<H6> H6 Heading </H6>

</body>

</html>
Save the file as index.html
Open file in browser(internet explorer, firefox )

Output

I am heading

I am heading 2

I am heading 3

I am heading 4

I am heading 5
I am heading 6


powered by multimediagyan ©

No comments:

Post a Comment